This website is an online information service owned and operated by Offers by Metro and is subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below. PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE. WE MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT ON THE SITE. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
Use of this website demonstrates an understanding of these terms and implies that you understand and agree with them. The contents of this website, such as text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software and other “Material”, are protected under both United States and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws. All Material is the property of Offers by Metro and/or its affiliates or its content suppliers, clients, or third parties. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this website is the exclusive property of Offers by Metro and/or its affiliates and is protected by US and international copyright laws. Unauthorized use of the Material may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You must retain all copyright, trademark, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Material on any copy you make of the Material. You may not sell or modify the Material or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose. You shall not copy or adapt the HTML code that Offers by Metro and/or its affiliates creates to generate its pages. The content on this site is also protected by Offers by Metro and/or its affiliates Copyright.
Verification of Information
The data of this website is provided on an “as is” basis and for information and reference purposes only. We do not claim to review the accuracy of information and other materials available online about the clients that utilize its services. All those that review this site should take the appropriate precautions to verify all information. Neither Offers by Metro and/or its affiliates can be held liable for typographical errors, layout error, or misinformation contained herein.
Offers by Metro and/or its affiliates and its suppliers and affiliates in any circumstance or event will NOT be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, particular or subsequent damages for any use of this website, or on any other hyper-linked website, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Offers by Metro, its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries and suppliers from any liability, loss, claim and expense (including attorneys’ reasonable fees) related to your violation of this Agreement.
If you do not agree to these terms, please contact Offers by Metro at (727) 896-1800.
All materials on the website (as well as the organization and layout of the website) are owned and copyrighted or licensed by Offers by Metro and/or its affiliates, or its suppliers. All rights reserved. No reproduction, distribution, or transmission of the copyrighted materials on the website is permitted without the written permission of Offers by Metro. Trademarks referenced on the website are the registered trademarks of the respective website owners.
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C § 512(c)(3), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to Service Provider’s Designated Agent. ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE. See Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- Your Warranty. By registering with Offers by Metro, you represent that you are the person who you represent yourself to be, you registered in your legal name and that you are over 18 years of age with the capacity to enter into a contract under Florida law.
- Offers by Metro makes no commitments, warranties, or guaranties that the representations and content submitted by owners/listing agents is accurate.
- Offers by Metro further disclaims any warranty that (a) the Software used by Offers by Metro will meet your requirements or will be constantly available, uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (b) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Software will be effective, accurate, or reliable; (c) the quality of the Software will meet your expectations; (d) the Software will be compatible with your other software products or hardware; or that (d) any errors or defects in the Software will be corrected. We specifically disclaim any liability for any actions resulting from your use of any Software.
- You may use the Software at your own discretion and risk, and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the use and access of any Software.
- Limitation of Liability: Offers by Metro is not liable to you or anyone else for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential, or punitive damages whatsoever (even if we have been advised of the possibility of these damages), including those (a) resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, whether or not foreseeable, (b) based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortuous action, or (c) arising from any other claim arising out of or in connection with your use of the Software. Nothing in these terms limits or excludes our liability for gross negligence, for our (or our employees’) intentional misconduct, or for death or personal injury. Offers by Metro’s total liability in any matter arising out of or related to these terms is limited to US $100 or the aggregate amount that you paid for the Software during the three-month period preceding the event.
- Offers by Metro is not responsible for the accuracy of any pre-approval decisions or denials made by third parties as it relates to the creditworthiness and or decision to allow a registrant to participate in the bidding process.
- Registrant warrants that all times pertinent, including at registration and within 30 days of bidding that it has the requisite lender approval or adequate proof of funds for the amount of any bid registrant wishes to make. Furthermore, registrant understands and agrees to keep all uploaded pre-approvals and/or proof of funds current (within 30 days of registration and also within 30 days of making bid) and shall upon request update same to remain current as a condition for registrant’s ability to participate.
- Registrant acknowledges that any pre-approval letter submitted shall be without contingencies other than those which typically need to be met to close the loan.
- Registrant agrees to sign all Affiliated Business Disclosures provided and understands that Offers by Metro, RE/MAX Metro, Title Insurors of Florida, and Motto Mortgage Advisors are affiliated businesses.
Offers by Metro, and other websites owned or operated by RE/MAX Metro follow the safe harbor provisions of 17 U.S.C § 512, otherwise known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). As such, RE/MAX Metro will respond to written notification of copyright infringements in accordance with the DMCA.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by RE/MAX Metro or by a third party who has provided content on our website, please provide all of the following information to the RE/MAX Metro Designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, a telephone number, and an e-mail address where RE/MAX Metro can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
RE/MAX Metro may request additional information before removing any infringing material and may provide the alleged infringing party with your e-mail address so that that person can respond to your allegations.
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C § 512(c)(3), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to RE/MAX Metro’s Designated Copyright Agent listed below.
ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE.
Designated Copyright Agent:
150 2nd Avenue N., Suite 100
Saint Petersburg, FL 33701
Fair Housing Act
The Fair Housing Act and other federal and state laws were enacted to guarantee a right to a national housing market free from discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, and national origin.
Civil Rights Act of 1966
The Civil Rights Act of 1966 prohibits all racial discrimination in the sale or rental of property. The Fair Housing Act declares a national policy of fair housing throughout the United States. The law makes illegal any discrimination in the sale, lease or rental of housing, or making housing otherwise unavailable, because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
Americans with Disabilities Act
Title III of the Americans with Disabilities Act prohibits discrimination against persons with disabilities in places of public accommodations and commercial facilities.
Equal Credit Opportunity Act
The Equal Credit Opportunity Act makes discrimination unlawful with respect to any aspect of a credit application on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or because all or part of the applicant’s income derives from any public assistance program.
State and Local Laws:
State and local laws often provide broader coverage and prohibit discrimination based on additional classes not covered by federal law.
The home seller, the home seeker, and the real estate professional all have rights and responsibilities under the law.
For the Home Seller
As a home seller or landlord you have a responsibility and a requirement under the law not to discriminate in the sale, rental and financing of property on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin. You cannot instruct the licensed broker or salesperson acting as your agent to convey for you any limitations in the sale or rental because the real estate professional is also bound by law not to discriminate. Under the law, a home seller or landlord cannot establish discriminatory terms or conditions in the purchase or rental; deny that housing is available, or advertise that the property is available only to persons of a certain race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
For the Home Seeker
You have the right to expect that housing will be available to you without discrimination or other limitations based on race, color, religion, sex handicap, familial status, or national origin.
This includes the right to expect:
- Housing in your price range made available to you without discrimination;
- Equal professional service;
- The opportunity to consider a broad range of housing choices;
- No discriminatory limitations on communities or locations of housing;
- No discrimination in the financing, appraising, or insuring of housing;
- Reasonable accommodations in rules, practices and procedures for persons with disabilities;
- Non-discriminatory terms and conditions for the sale, rental, financing, or insuring of a dwelling;
- To be free from harassment or intimidation for exercising your fair housing rights.
Real Estate Professional Agents in a real estate transaction are prohibited by law from discriminating on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin. A request from the home seller or landlord to act in a discriminatory manner in the sale, lease or rental cannot legally be fulfilled by the real estate professional.
THE REALTOR® FAIR HOUSING PROGRAM
The NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® has developed a Fair Housing Program to provide resources and guidance to REALTORS® in ensuring equal professional services for all people. The term REALTOR® identifies a licensed professional in real estate who is a member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®. Not all licensed real estate brokers and salespersons are members of the National Association, and only those who are may identify themselves as REALTORS®. They conduct their business and activities in accordance with a strict Code of Ethics.
The Code of Ethics
Article 10 of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® Code of Ethics provides that “REALTORS® shall not deny equal professional services to any person for reasons of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin. REALTORS® shall not be a party to any plan or agreement to discriminate against a person or persons on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin.” A REALTOR® pledges to conduct business in keeping with the spirit and letter of the Code of Ethics. Article 10 imposes obligations upon REALTORS® and is also a firm statement of support for equal opportunity in housing.
IF YOU SUSPECT DISCRIMINATION
Call the Local Board of REALTORS®
Local Boards of REALTORS® will accept complaints alleging violations of the Code of Ethics filed by a home seeker who alleges discriminatory treatment in the availability, purchase or rental of housing. Local Boards of REALTORS® have a responsibility to enforce the Code of Ethics through professional standards procedures and corrective action in cases where a violation of the Code of Ethics is proven to have occurred.
Call the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. Complaints alleging discrimination in housing may be filed with the nearest office of the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), or by calling HUD’s toll free numbers, 1-800-669-9777 (voice), or 1-800-543-8294 (TDD).